Engineering Manager (USA)
$150,000/yr - $200,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level. Hybrid - San Francisco Bay Area
Our Client company, a scaling EdTech, is looking for a talented Engineering Manager to help nurture and grow our team. You'll help lay the ground work for what engineering management will look like as they grow as a company.
- Managing a team that's working in public on open source software.
- Building effective teams.
- Collaborating effectively with engineers, technical partners, product and other stake holders to sustainably deliver features.
- Teaching, mentoring and supporting engineers to level up our collective capabilities and knowledge
- Working in a culture of feedback, inclusion and engineering excellence.
- Creating diverse and inclusive engineering teams.
- You've managed highly effective engineering teams.
- You have a strong technical background, including 5+ years of experience with software engineering, and designing large scale systems.
- You prioritize building the right thing that provides the most customer value.
- You listen well and internalize the best ideas from all over the organization, while also setting a vision that others are excited to get behind.