Last updated: June 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better browsing experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login information, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and enable you to navigate and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services or functionalities may be unavailable.
- Performance and analytics cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often, and if they receive error messages from web pages. This information is used to improve the performance and design of our website and enhance your user experience.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features, such as personalization and preferences. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as interacting with social media platforms or watching videos.
- Advertising and targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies may track your browsing habits across different websites.
What types of cookies do we use?
We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by our website and can only be read by our website.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by third-party domains that are not controlled by us. We may use third-party services, such as analytics and advertising providers, that may set cookies on our website.
How can you control cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or receive a notification when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.
You can also control and manage cookies using the settings/preferences in your web browser or through third-party tools. Please refer to your browser's help documentation or the settings of your mobile device for more information on how to control cookies.
Do we use any other tracking technologies?
In addition to cookies, we may also use other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies, to track and analyze user behavior on our website. These technologies help us gather information about your activities on our website and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
5 Jewry St
(+44) 20 3307 6850